Fresh webpage expands product and service information while adding communications options for customers
MARKHAM, ON – July 29, 2010… Atria Networks has launched a new corporate website (www.atrianetworks.com), designed to provide more information, improve navigability and develop more customer communication. The new site has been enhanced with several new features. These include the following:
- More ways to contact Atria – Including a telephone number and extension specifically for Urgent support requests, as well as email support, expedited requests, and escalated support up to 5th level.
- Social Media Links – Connect to Atria Networks via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Also Del.icio.us, Digg, FriendFeed, StumbleUpon, and email to a friend.
- Atria Blog – RSS (Real Simple Syndication) feed lets anyone subscribe to blog updates.
- Customer review videos – See and hear how customers succeeded after choosing Atria Networks
- Customer Success stories – Read how Atria Networks supplies fast, reliable and cost-effective high-bandwidth solutions.
- Additional resources – Everything you need to know about the products and services Atria Networks provides.
“Our new website delivers faster and easier, access to all information about our company,” said Michael Stephens, VP – Marketing and Product Development.
“Adding social media connections improves communications with our customers, thereby increasing our already excellent customer service,” he added.
Further corporate information includes notes about the Atria Networks executive team, ownership, and company history.
The new web site was designed by Atria’s advertising agency, Copp Communications of Kitchener-Waterloo. The Communications Group Inc. of Toronto handles public relations.