MARKHAM, ON – February 26, 2010 – McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE) President and Chief Executive Officer Dave DeWalt will present a keynote speech at the RSA Conference 2010 on the McAfee vision for security that extends well beyond the traditional set of disparate defenses made up of point tools. In addition, a series of McAfee experts will lead multiple presentations and panel discussions on the latest in cyber security.
McAfee speakers and presentations include:
- Dave DeWalt, president and chief executive officer will present the keynote “There’s No ‘Point’ to Security Anymore” on Wednesday, March 3 at 3:30 p.m. in Hall D
- George Kurtz, worldwide chief technology officer and executive vice president and Eric Cole, senior vice president and chief technology officer of North America at McAfee will participate in “Security Basics Boot Camp” on Monday, March 1 at 8:30 a.m. in Orange Room 308
- Dmitri Alperovitch, vice president of threat research at McAfee will participate on the panel “Cyber Security: An Arms Race” on Tuesday, March 2 at 1:00 p.m. in Blue Room 104
- Brett Golden, director, pre-sales engineering, inside channel sales, North America at McAfee will discuss “Secure in 15 Workshop: Protecting Midsize Organizations in 15 Minutes a Day” on Tuesday, March 2 at 3:30 p.m. in Green Room 123
- Dmitri Alperovitch vice president of threat research and Sven Krasser, senior director, data mining research at McAfee will participate on the panel “The End of the Internet as We Know It? Separating Reality From the Hype” on Tuesday, March 2 at 3:40 p.m. in Blue Room 104
- George Kurtz, worldwide chief technology officer and executive vice president and Stuart McClure, general manager and senior vice president of the risk and compliance business unit at McAfee will present “Hacking Exposed – Alive and Well” on Wednesday, March 3 at 1:00 p.m. in Orange Room 305
- Kandis Thompson, vice president and corporate controller will participate on the panel “Managing Information in Readiness for Litigation, Data Breach and Fraud” on Thursday, March 4 at 9:10 a.m. in Orange Room 304
- Sven Krasser senior director, data mining research at McAfee will present “Finding the needle in the IP stack” on Friday, March 5 at 11:20 a.m. in Orange Room 308
In addition, Kurtz and McClure will host a book signing for their book titled, “Hacking Exposed, 6th Edition: Network Security Secrets and Solutions,” at the McAfee booth #1117 on March 3 from 2:00 pm. – 3:00 p.m.
The RSA Conference now in its nineteen year is the most comprehensive forum in information security offering enterprise and technical professional’s one-stop learning. The event will be held March 1-5 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information about the event, please visit http://www.rsaconference.com.