TORONTO – January 18, 2012 – More speakers have been booked for REDEX, the Real Estate Developers Expo which happens in Toronto, February 4-5, 2012, at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Road.
- Russell Westcott, VP Marketing, Real Estate Investment Network
Topic: “Raising Capital – Joint Venture Secrets”
- Abdullah Aumeer, Premier Business Development Manager/Diversity Ambassador, HSBC
Topic: “The Five Most Commonly Asked Questions From Clients Require Cross-Border Banking and Borrowing”
- Tahani Aburaneh, Author and Real Estate Investment Educator
“ A Money Making Game Plan For The Canadian Investor”
- Harry Stinson – Stinson Developments Inc.
Topic “How The Small Investor Can Earn BIG Returns”
- Savannah-Brooklyn Ross, President, Rich Mom Enterprises Inc.
Topic: “From Rags to Riches, Building A Real Estate Empire”
- Navtaj Chandhoke, Founder of World Wealth Builders, a Canadian Real Estate investor’s education and mentoring centre
Topic: “Let The Government Pay Your Down Payment”
- Joshua Bangert, Silver Realty –
Topic: “Accurately Calculating Your ROI”
- Richard Dolan, Founder & Senior Analyst, U.S. Property Shop –
Topic: “The U.S. Economic Trends & Opportunities For 2012”
Redex is free with pre-registration online and runs 10am-5pm Saturday, Feb. 4 and Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012. Panel from 5 – 6pm. Visit www.realestatedevelopersexpo.com
An educational tool for real estate investors, this Show will also benefit real estate developers and agents. REDEX will appeal to those looking to purchase and invest in international and local real estate, including vacation and retirement properties.
“Many 35-75 year-old Canadians don’t understand that real estate can be an investment opportunity or are aware of the tremendous tax-incentives,” said Show planner/producer Ms. Randi Goodman. “And, it’s been hard to source any real estate shows in Canada for developers to present their inventory to Canadians and those in other markets.”