CALGARY – January 25, 2012 – REDEX, the Real Estate Developers Expo will launch in Calgary for the first time, February 11-12, 2012, at the Downtown Ramada Hotel, 708 Eighth Ave.
Keynote speakers include:
- Harry Stinson, Stinson Developments Inc.
- Savannah Ross, President, Rich Mom Enterprises Inc.
- Navtaj Chandhoke, Founder of World Wealth Builders, a Canadian Real Estate investor’s education and mentoring centre
- Russell Westcott, VP Marketing, Real Estate Investment Network
- Travis Cadman, CBI Group of Investments
The Show is free with pre-registration online and runs 10am to 5pm Saturday, Feb. 11 and Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012.
“Many 35-75 year-old Canadians don’t understand that real estate can be an investment opportunity or are aware of the tremendous tax-incentives,” said Show planner/producer Ms. Randi Goodman. “And, it’s been hard to source any real estate shows in Canada for developers to present their inventory to Canadians and those in other markets.”
An educational tool for real estate investors, this Show will also benefit real estate developers and agents. REDEX will appeal to those looking to purchase and invest in international and local real estate, including vacation and retirement properties.