TORONTO…December 15, 2011 – REDEX, the Real Estate Developers Expo will launch in Toronto for the first time, Feb. 4-5, 2012, at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Road.
An educational tool for real estate investors, this Show will also benefit real estate developers and agents. REDEX will appeal to those looking to purchase and invest in international and local real estate, including vacation and retirement properties.
“Many 35-75 year-old Canadians don’t understand that real estate can be an investment opportunity or are aware of the tremendous tax-incentives,” said Show planner/producer Ms. Randi Goodman. “And, it’s been hard to source any real estate shows in Canada for developers to present their inventory to Canadians and those in other markets.”
Keynote speakers include:
- Harry Stinson, entrepreneur, innovator and developer Stinson School Lofts
- Savannah Ross, President of Rich Mom Enterprises Inc.
- Navtaj Chandhoke, Founder of World Wealth Builders, a Canadian Real Estate investor’s education and mentoring centre
- Paul Tobey, CEO, Training Business Pros
- Richard Dolan, motivational speaker and President, Life Rich Corporation
The Show is free with pre-registration online and runs 10am-5pm Saturday, Feb. 4 and Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012.